Thursday, May 27, 2021

Creating content before the website: good of bad idea?

Hi!

Last week I use my Ahrefs trial to do keyword research, and I gather at least 100-130 keywords.

Before creating my first website, I was thinking of writing at least 10-15 articles to see if I can actually write interesting things on my topic and if I don't get "bored".

For now, I wrote my first article. In the process of writing the 2nd.

But since I'm a beginner, writing content takes a lot of time (with in-depth research, organization and writing, I spent at least 10-15h on the 1st article).

Do you think it's a good idea to write the content before creating the website? Why/why not?

Thank you for your help,

Jo

submitted by /u/jojotheboss7
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/nm7zsd/creating_content_before_the_website_good_of_bad/>

No comments:

Post a Comment