Sunday, May 30, 2021

SEO Success Story

I work in a Swedish SEO agency and I got a car dealer as an SEO project. The pre-SEO rankings were not that good, hence we conducted an SEO audit and got to know what things need to done and aligned them as per the priority basis.

With that, I optimized the website as per our research and data. After 2-3 months we saw a major improvement in traffic.

The 3 months of SEO boosted the traffic by 166% and along with that conversion rate also got improved.

What did we do? Nothing much just focused on basics like Proper KW Research, Content, On-page and Technical SEO improvements.

Backlinks? Nah we didn't do that! Just focused on the basics of On-page SEO that's it.

Still, it's a long way for me to dig more into SEO, as it's dynamic! and I am also ready for a discussion if it's about SEO :P. I help out those who are not clear with a particular task.

I found out that being humble in this industry is a requirement because you can always learn something from entry-level and PRO SEO's

submitted by /u/369seo
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/no5j0y/seo_success_story/>

No comments:

Post a Comment