Friday, May 28, 2021

Very low Impression in google search console

Hi, I'm a kinda beginner in blogging so I'm not sure if my question is correct.

I have 35 articles posted and 32 are indexed in google and they are appearing too in search.

I saw a lot of blogs with 3000 impressions in the search console even in the first months. I have posts with 1200-2000 words so I don't get why the daily impression is only between 5-20.

Most articles are 1 month old, the site itself is 2 months old.

Is this normal? Or I'm not using enough keywords in the article?

The website is gambling related so it should get a decent google search volume.

Any idea?

submitted by /u/sportssmartbetting
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/nmw2h3/very_low_impression_in_google_search_console/>

No comments:

Post a Comment