Sunday, May 30, 2021

I attacked using SEO, yes you've read it right and I need your help.

Greetings.

I am not a SEO expert or a digital marketer, I am a simple person who does her job like other people on the earth (honestly, I'm a programmer) and this is not an introduce yourself post, so I am going to explain what happened to me.

One and half year ago, a guy who claims to be in contact with government officials of Iran, threatened me that he will make a case for me to end me up in an execution (for not believing in God, being trans and something like that). Later, I found he's lying about his connection so I sued him.

Lawsuit went pretty good and I won it. It mean he was convicted to pay a fine (It's ridiculous that the fine was only about $15 USD) and then he's free. The story didn't end here though. He's now making blog posts and videos about me and when people search my name, they see his shit above mine!

I have a blog (which is not that active, because I only write tutorials there) and in search results, first his blog shows up then my blog and other stuff I have.

I reported the content to google, but I need a much faster way to make those disappear, because it can be at the cost of my life.

Please give me your solutions, I'd be so thankful.

submitted by /u/Haghiri75
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/nochqu/i_attacked_using_seo_yes_youve_read_it_right_and/>

No comments:

Post a Comment