Sunday, May 30, 2021

Blank Slate- Starting to Train myself in SEO: Should I create a website or a blog?

With absolutely no knowledge about creating a website and only knowing the basics of SEO(for example, knowing only what an off-page SEO and on-page SEO do, but not knowing how to actually do it), should I create a website or a blog to train myself SEO while learning SEO on the go?

I thought this so I could accelerate the pace at which I'm going to learn SEO by basically applying it while studying it. That's why I'm asking whether should I create a website or a blog to acquire hands on experience on SEO.

I really have no prior knowledge, in short I'm a blank slate just watching a couple of vids about SEO. My goal is to be able to get a regular job online about SEO.

I'm extremely desperate to learn. By that I mean, I could really study it 24/7 just so I could get a job.

Any tips? Any advices on how could I learn faster? Should I learn coding also? Please, anything will do.

My goal is to get a job within 15 days to 1 month related to SEO. I know that's an ambitious goal, but I'm really pretty desperate.

My background is an electrical engineering student with having prior experience with writing a novel.

Thank you very much.

submitted by /u/Dpotato0
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/nomzb1/blank_slate_starting_to_train_myself_in_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment