Sunday, May 30, 2021

Anyone with a virtual business manage to verify multiple GMB on one account?

My 2nd location isn't receiving the postcard. I'm wondering if Google has flagged my account or something. The location is a (virtual) office space that I rented - just like my 1st location.

I'm using multiple locations because all my top competitors do it and I know it benefits them. And they somehow managed to get their multiple locations verified. Of course the locations are hours apart though, as is mine.

Anyone with a web/seo business manage to get multiple locations verified through postcards?

edit: Google has crossed out my phone number on my GMB page. I guess they want a different phone number for each location or someone's flagging my phone? it says " This location has updated information from Google users or other sources. Review these published updates to make sure that they're accurate " (probably unrelated to me not receiving the postcard)

submitted by /u/thenuttyhazlenut
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/noukyy/anyone_with_a_virtual_business_manage_to_verify/>

No comments:

Post a Comment