Thursday, May 27, 2021

Just Landed My Next Client, and The Best Part Was It Was Through Reddit

I'm so excited to announce that not only did I land my next SEO client, but I'm also glad to say it came from one of these communities right here on Reddit. A while back I posted about how my client was doing well and starting to land leads every single month through the use of SEO and GMB tactics, now this post was actually made to help me out and I actually used it to ask a few questions of my own such as where to go from there. I didn't expect anyone to be interested in my services but I got a message from someone who seemed rather interested. We talked for a while on reddit and I showed them some results, and after a while I offered them a free digital marketing attack plan. They watched it through and were thrilled with the process and potential results. One thing lead to another and now here we are with both a website redesign and SEO work. I'm so excited and thankful for all of you guys and it goes to show you never know whos watching or reading your post. I'm also glad to see people online taking care of one another so once again thank you all for all the help and support

submitted by /u/jgillman824
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/nmmbqo/just_landed_my_next_client_and_the_best_part_was/>

No comments:

Post a Comment