Saturday, May 29, 2021

Plea for help/advice

Hey guys

Not even sure if this is the place to post a request like this but I’m pretty desperate for work right now.

My current working environment is a living hell and I need to get out before it destroys my mental health.

I’ve been wanting to go freelance for a very long time but I have no idea where to start with looking for clients. I’m pretty introverted and so selling myself is tough even though I’m more than capable of doing the work.

I’ve been dabbling in SEO for about 8 years and I’ve seen some great results. Most of this work is my own lead generation sites or through my current job. Mainly local but also some national keywords on various sites.

I’m excellent at writing optimised posts/articles etc and know much more than just the SEO basics.

So TL:DR 1. Is anyone swamped with work and could do with an assistant to help with their SEO work? 2. If not, can anyone help with pointing out how to get clients without huge amounts of salesman skills?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate anyone helping as I can’t continue the way I am right now.

submitted by /u/jms006
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/nnl4s1/plea_for_helpadvice/>

No comments:

Post a Comment