Sunday, May 30, 2021

How does Google look at Quotes - Text Copy - Translate to another language?

So... I am working on a new project and one of the ideas I have are quotes, no one does it in our niche and I see one huge plus in the long run.

How does Google look at those "inspirational quotes", does anyone have experience with that?

This is how it will go:

1. Find Quotes

2. Copy Text From Quotes

3. Translate

4. Create New Image With Translated Quotes [mix it]

5. Share

Mostly we will have our original inspirational quotes, but since we use 5 social networks + site, I need to post something new every day, there will come a time when I will have to copy some other quotes.

In that case, I would just copy the words, everything else I do personally.

So, I am not copying the whole already done a picture with the quote, but only the words + translate.

Will Google be like, Hell Nah, or...?

Plus, I have to add that it's not English, so everything will be translated into our language.

I've already done some 50 quotes, mostly these are our original ideas but sometimes I take a look aside.

When I see something cool, I try not to copy the whole text, I will always try to change it a bit, but I'm interested in how Google looks at it?

submitted by /u/MrD3nzTwitter
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/noi0gj/how_does_google_look_at_quotes_text_copy/>

No comments:

Post a Comment