Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Web traffic rank websites (aka Alexa)

Hello everyone!

Can someone suggest free website(s) that measure traffic rank for websites? I mean something like Alexa etc.

For example, I have a website about "National Parks in Europe". Also, there are around a few websites with the same subjects "National Parks". I know and I use only two website to get to know - a) what's the page rank, and b) what is the move, changes, is this website going down or up

1) Alexa

2) Similarweb

All other websites ask money. Around $150-200 per months or so, that's $1,800 year. I can't pay so much

Thanks for advices!

submitted by /u/User_NFM
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c5z0qu/web_traffic_rank_websites_aka_alexa/>

No comments:

Post a Comment