Friday, June 28, 2019

Brand name in title vs

Hi guys,

The topic's title is almost self-explanatory :

On my website, my <title> tags are made like this :

title of the blog post | brand name

My "problem" is that my brand name is composed of three words (let's say for instance "Home Design Project") which makes it rather long. Of course, it makes the whole title longer than the 60 characters usually recommended. Especially since I'm blogging in French, and in this language we tend to put more words than in English to say the same thing.

What would be your advice ? Does it matter if the brand name gets cut in the SERP snippets ? I am rather willing to keep the brand name there, for the sake of brand awareness, but I'm interested in hearing points of views regarding its impact on title length.

Thanks a lot by advance :)

AdrienJRP

submitted by /u/AdrienJRP
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c6ja5e/brand_name_in_title_vs_title_length/>

No comments:

Post a Comment