Friday, June 28, 2019

Regarding NAP, Effect of using my own tracking number for Yelp and GMB--utilizing GMB "additional phone number"

Local service-based company. I am using a call tracking application that gives me full caller ID, recording of call, transcript, and a ton of benefits that allow me to truly track sales I'm generating from channels Yelp and GMB (see below re GMB). My question is, am I shooting myself in the foot SEO-wise if I have a different number for only these two websites? How much of an impact does my SEO take if only Yelp has a different listed phone number (address/name are the same). I use Yext for the rest of my listings.

Additionally, for GMB, I have my tracking number set as the primary number, with my regular biz phone number set as the "additional" number. I read that this will maintain NAP seo benefits, but I only found one article on the topic. Can anyone weigh in?

submitted by /u/forgotmyrobot
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c6kwau/regarding_nap_effect_of_using_my_own_tracking/>

No comments:

Post a Comment