Thursday, June 27, 2019

Help getting started with my own SEO based business

I'm trying to start my own marketing type business where I do targeted advertising and SEO for company's as well as design their websites, I've worked with one restaurant so far and we did a good job there, I'm wanting to fill up my online portfolio first so that (Not only it can get to 1st on google instead of second due to either lack of content or not enough time ever since I've built back links) but so I can go into the bigger part of town around me and start offering for a much higher price that I know I am capable of bringing them. Basically, what I am asking is, where can I find people (preferably online) That need SEO based work and do it for free so that I can fill my portfolio, I never thought it would be so annoying to find people to do FREE work for lol. Appreciate any advice and what all I should know

submitted by /u/Baronti_Marketing
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c67sk9/help_getting_started_with_my_own_seo_based/>

No comments:

Post a Comment