Wednesday, June 26, 2019

What are your package sizes and prices?

I am assuming everyone works within the frame of offering packages and/or different monthly retainers that entail different monthly amounts of attention/effort that go towards a client's website.

I have a threeway set with a beginner package for 850 USD, an advanced one for 1500 USD and a top one for 3200 USD. They all differ massively in the work I put into the packages (regular SEO vs trying to get the client featured in MSM outlets through regular PR work etc).

I chose the prices so that I would have a reasonably priced beginner offer, something "in the middle" and a top notch one. Naturally, I could maintain several beginner sites while I could hardly accept all top packages, even if I had as many requests for that.

What prices do your packages come in? Do share.

submitted by /u/kwelders
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c5opya/what_are_your_package_sizes_and_prices/>

No comments:

Post a Comment