Thursday, June 27, 2019

Blog post questions

Hi! I’m trying to start a e-commerce website and I went ahead and wrote ~20 1000 word articles all about my keywords, trying to snag some good search real estate. My website isn’t up yet, and includes wondering if it would be better for me to post these pages one by one, or just bulk drop all 20 posts on my website? Also, will blog posts even help me get more sales with Ecommerce? The posts are generally about general tips and I sneak in some product pitches with a link to my store, but will these help me convert sales, or are blog readers and buyers two separate camps? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/anthOlei
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c6ezsm/blog_post_questions/>

No comments:

Post a Comment