Thursday, June 27, 2019

Google Shopping Error

Hi, I'm having trouble setting up a Google Shopping campaign. I have a few products which don't have GTIN and MPN but it has the brand name. So while adding the products on Merchant center, I left GTIN and MPN columns as blank and did mention the brand name, Since there are no GTIN and MPN numbers I used Identifier_exists as "FALSE", when I fetched the data I see those items are disapproved due to missing GTIN value.

I followed the same exact process while listing other products and they are doing perfectly good. I'm unable to figure it out why the current listing isn't approved. Any help will be much helpful. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Reality-World
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c68jbi/google_shopping_error/>

No comments:

Post a Comment