Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Looking for SEO writer to be my business partner for my store

I have a perfect product that is doing decent conversion rates at approximately $1/1.5 web visit.

Approximately $250 in sales monthly, Profit wise, each product sold earn approximately @$17.5.

I’m looking for an SEO writer that is fluent in English to manage my e-commerce store, customers and most importantly to write my SEO which will rank in google, in return I am willing to split 25-75 in profits and you’ve got nothing to lose as I will ship the products and pay for subscription fees.

To discuss further please PM me on reddit with your seo content experiencences.

submitted by /u/ggdezm8
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c5kx3k/looking_for_seo_writer_to_be_my_business_partner/>

No comments:

Post a Comment