Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Need help choosing a name for SEO software

Hi guys!

I’m here with a bit strange question, but I desperately need your advice. I’m about to launch my SEO software development company (developing a tool under the same name) and one of the last steps is to choose the name.

These are my questions: 1. Do you pay much attention to software naming? 2. How do you feel about Pandasoft / Pandamate? (these are examples, but my main idea is based on Animal + soft/ Animal + mate) 3. Would you buy/use software with such name?

You will help me a lot sharing your honest opinion.

submitted by /u/chrisbett
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c5qr8w/need_help_choosing_a_name_for_seo_software/>

No comments:

Post a Comment