Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Where to find a good SEO expert to transition my website?

I have been using WIX for a while, and although I love it in terms of creating new content, the SEO debate is too much for me and at the end of the day more control over your own content is always better. I own the domain separate from WIX, and am looking for someone to transition my website from WIX to wordpress with the following priorities:

  1. Setting up the website to be perfect for SEO, since it will be from scratch this will be the most important SEO action I take

  2. Setting it up with a page builder I can use, creating a decent article template, so that I can follow the original format.

  3. Creating a website that looks really good in addition to good SEO

If there is a professional organization or individual with a proven body of work out there, let me know. I'm swapping it over in about a week at the latest so don't really have time to post 10x on upwork or freelancer, would rather go with an established org/individual.

submitted by /u/MaxFreedomMoussa
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c5yl1e/where_to_find_a_good_seo_expert_to_transition_my/>

No comments:

Post a Comment