Sunday, June 30, 2019

reliable SEO blogs/people/etc to follow?

Recent cost-cutting measures have put me in the SEO hot seat at work. It's related to what I do/did anyway, I have a brand spanking new subscription to SEMRush, and my boss is pretty much giving me free rein to try stuff out. Yay!!!

Right. But I know if I just Google "seo blog," I'm in for a world of hurt.

Do you guys have people/blogs/etc you follow on Twitter or wherever to keep up to date on SEO trends? I'm not worried about finding resources on the basics, but having a good RSS feed of people who know what they're talking about would be amazing.

Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/fellawoot
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c7n9v9/reliable_seo_blogspeopleetc_to_follow/>

No comments:

Post a Comment