Thursday, June 27, 2019

Advice for writing a search engine optimized article?

I'm new to SEO and I've been trying to research and read books on it, but I feel like it's giving me more information than I need. I'm trying to be a content writer. As a test article, I'm writing for this one company about how music makes someone smarter. I've found websites to research keywords to implement to the article once I finish. Is there any advice you can give me of what to do to ensure this article is search engine optimized? How to make the long-tail keywords work naturally in the article? Any books or other tools that can help me with SEO?

submitted by /u/Busy_Imagination
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c65k4q/advice_for_writing_a_search_engine_optimized/>

No comments:

Post a Comment