Thursday, June 27, 2019

Can I share the same website template between businesses?

I'm fairly new to SEO. My father in-law and two other family member both own businesses in the same industry. I took over ones website and have been building up his local SEO ranking. Is there any downside to me taking the exact same website, and using it for my other family member's business website, while just changing a few things like the title, logo, and a few other things?

I'm also considering having each of the business websites link to each other as "sibling businesses" or something like that. I'm curious if all 3 businesses can end up boosting each other that way.

submitted by /u/cakes4us
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/c683tg/can_i_share_the_same_website_template_between/>

No comments:

Post a Comment