Friday, September 27, 2019

Beginner Question - Need some help

Hello guys,

Basically the last time I checked SEO articles was many years ago, back when I had my blog/portfolio website in one domain. Fast forward years later I decided to delete everything in my old domain and keep it fresh. I used Bootstrap and made it to a 1-page style site with little content and mostly pictures since I just showcased my logo designs and client websites.

  1. Do you think I should add more text content and use different pages? Rather than using just 1 scrolling page.
  2. Does adding a location help getting my website discovered? Like personally I don't want to rank locally but I do want to rank well in some cities in the U.S
  3. Or what do you think I should do so I can get my site to rank better and get more clients?
submitted by /u/pixelmatrixx
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/d9z9u8/beginner_question_need_some_help/>

No comments:

Post a Comment