Sunday, September 29, 2019

traffic from bing but not GOOGLE anymore.

So I changed the domain name and redirected the old to domain to the new one [ domain A -> domain B ] [ pages and everything ].

I started getting 10-15 clicks from organic google, but after 2 months I disabled the 301 redirect since domain A wasn't on google anymore. [ stupid move from me ]

Now after a month or so of disabling the 301 redirect my website went downhill and it's getting 0 clicks from google organic and 10-15 clicks from bing/yahoo.

So after seeing the traffic going down, I re-did the 301 redirect and it's been a month and still 0-2 clicks from google to my new website [ domain B] . domain A has been de-indexed this whole time.

my old domain [ domain A ] was 1 year old , and the new domain is now 6 months old. I have 50 posts and a few baclinks.

What do you think? Did I lose traffic because of the 301 or did my site get hit from an algorithm penalty? I'm kinda tired writting 50 posts and getting 0 cli

submitted by /u/eralbossi
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/dauhoi/traffic_from_bing_but_not_google_anymore/>

No comments:

Post a Comment