Thursday, September 26, 2019

Ranking for the same word but in different languages/Spinning content using translators?

I know you're supposed to use canonical linking to show Google you have duplicate content on different pages and which is the original.

My questions are:

  1. Suppose I have original content written in English. I have it translated to German and put on abcd.de and translated dutch on xzy.nl (different URLS)

Will google know this is duplicate content despite two different translators translating original content into different langs?

  1. If i were just to use canonical linking and say hey "the german version is on this site and the dutch is on this site" will I be able to rank just as well for their respective terms in their respective langs?
submitted by /u/fobygrassman
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/d9l8ld/ranking_for_the_same_word_but_in_different/>

No comments:

Post a Comment