Saturday, September 28, 2019

Number of Blogs by timeframe

Hello All,

I am starting with my blog website soon. But I am facing issues with a number of blog posts.

I took almost 2 weeks to get my first post formatted, adjusted and graphics etc. Now I dont think I can get my many posts per week or may be even one.

​

Have you also faced something similar ever?

​

What is the suggestion for launching my web site. Make it live as soon as I have my first blog ready and keep updating new blogs or old ones as and when I have the content or wait until I have more content?

I was thinking of launching the website with first blog and keep working on other ones. But dont promote it. I start promotong once I have like 5-6 blogs already available. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/workalonesf
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/dah1xj/number_of_blogs_by_timeframe/>

No comments:

Post a Comment