Saturday, September 28, 2019

Number of Blogs by timeframe

Hello All,

I am starting with my blog website soon. But I am facing issues with a number of blog posts.

I took almost 2 weeks to get my first post formatted, adjusted and graphics etc. Now I dont think I can get my many posts per week or may be even one.

Have you also faced something similar ever?

What is the suggestion for launching my web site. Make it live as soon as I have my first blog ready and keep updating new blogs or old ones as and when I have the content or wait until I have more content?

I was thinking of launching the website with first blog and keep working on other ones. But dont promote it. I start promotong once I have like 5-6 blogs already available. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/workalonesf
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/dah1xj/number_of_blogs_by_timeframe/>

No comments:

Post a Comment