Thursday, September 26, 2019

What should I be getting for $1500 Per Month?

So I’ve hired an SEO company for approximately a year whilst their work is okayish.

I feel I’m not getting enough for the money I’m spending each month.

We went from 800-2000 visitors per month according to ahrefs (which I’m happy with in a year).

We’ve been affected by the broad core update where it seems like we’ve lost 50% of traffic over night.

Which means we’ve pretty much back where we started.

I’ve looked over his work in AHREFS for the last 12 months.

  • Little to no link building. The link building they have done via outreach is cheap with exact match anchor text (reaching out to sites that exist solely to sell guestposts on their property).

  • On-page optimisation and site load speed decrease (which is good but I don’t think it’s worthy of me spending $1500 per month for).

Am I unreasonable to think that they should also be doing the following:

A/b testing.

Optimising our site for conversions and lowering bounce rates.

Looking for specific long tail keywords to specifically target (instead of limiting the keywords we track and target).

Creating content that would be valuable to our readership.

Im paid in advance until December, I want to know if I should reconsider this specific vendor.

Many thanks for any information, it’s much appreciated.

submitted by /u/AdorableFlight
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/d9w99y/what_should_i_be_getting_for_1500_per_month/>

No comments:

Post a Comment