Thursday, September 26, 2019

Redesigning our homepage

I'm redesigning our homepage and need some tips. Right now it contains 1,200 words, but no-one ever reads this. I'm going to reduce the content but make it better and more user friendly. Is there a minimum amount of words that I should be aiming for?

I'm going to make a little table with icons for each service and linking to each service page. Will this improve the SEO of those individual pages? They are linked from the homepage now but only in a dropdown menu.

I will compress any images, use good h2 headings. I'm just worried that reducing the content could damage our rankings. Will it?

submitted by /u/madDogVH
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/d9kf0q/redesigning_our_homepage/>

No comments:

Post a Comment