Wednesday, November 27, 2019

How I Turn My Website Visitors Into Subscribers

"How do I capture my website visitors?" should always be at the back of your mind.

All the effort you put in bringing traffic through organic and paid means goes to waste if you don't have the means to capture them.

There are multiple ways to capture visitors. I have a couple of them implemented on my own website.

👉 Newsletter Signups I have this only on my homepage. Anyone who signup through it gets free access to paid content on my site and a welcome bonus ebook.

I email this list once or twice a week.

👉 Push Notifications I have a Digital Marketers News page on my website. I cover latest updates and trends on different platforms under it.

I enable an option for my website visitors to subscribe to push notifications if they would like to receive alerts on new updates.

👉 Chatbots I prefer using Chatbots to give away free resources to my website visitors. I love the automation that's involved.

I use Manychat to capture both subscribers and their emails. I use mandatory email input before giving them access to resource. I sync these emails to Mailchimp.

This combination works great for me. I started gaining traction when I had them all in place.

Find the easiest way to capture your visitors. Implement today.

Have any queries or need any help? Message me ♥️

submitted by /u/Sanjuujosephh
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/e2f73n/how_i_turn_my_website_visitors_into_subscribers/>

No comments:

Post a Comment