Friday, November 29, 2019

Seeking some SEO advice

Hello everybody. I would like to ask you for advice on this one. I need to create a website to promote my freelancer services and I need to do it in English and Greek.

1) I would rather create a single page that you need to scroll down to that presents each separate content area, rather than a website with separate pages for each content area. Which option is best for SEO?

2) Is it better to create a separate language version in terms of CEO? I would rather write the Greek text and then the English translation directly underneath.

Thanks everybody!

Cheers

submitted by /u/zoumerela
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/e3eruk/seeking_some_seo_advice/>

No comments:

Post a Comment