Friday, November 29, 2019

SEO Spyglass vs Moz Pro: Which is better for finding competitor backlinks?

Reverse engineering competition backlinks, I know there is Semrush, Ahrefs and others, but I've narrowed down my decision to SEO Spyglass and Moz Pro.

I like Spyglass because it's a one-time $125 cost, then just $4 for each month. Plus it looks pretty comprehensive in breaking down the comp's secret sauce. Also like their Link Assistant service, but that's not what this is about.

I like Moz Pro because most reviews have it finding the most backlinks (ie. new opportunities). However, the level I'd be interested in is $99/month and that's their entry point.

Anyone here used either of these with a relative amount of success?

submitted by /u/onemananswerfactory
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/e3g8x3/seo_spyglass_vs_moz_pro_which_is_better_for/>

No comments:

Post a Comment