Wednesday, November 27, 2019

You don't need a keyword tool

If you didn't know go to google and start typing in your query and it will show variations of this. And you can check the searches related to at the bottom of the page too.

I feel like someone is always sending me to some tool to check it out or whatever.

For example, some have suggested ubersuggest or keywordtool.io or recently I found answerthepublic but every time I go there they don't show me anything that I haven't seen by just going to google and typing in the keyword and playing around with autosuggest.

I've played around with other tools and they just seem to be a waste of time to me.

I like Brian Dean and Neil Patel and I've learned quite a bit from them, but I feel like they are always referring me to some tool to check out and then I get there and don't really find much of anything interesting.

Maybe these tools can help some people, but I don't really see them as all that advanced.

submitted by /u/1rub
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/e2shi1/you_dont_need_a_keyword_tool/>

No comments:

Post a Comment