Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Make Your Site Show In Other's Analytics (Direct)

Hi, I realize this may be a beginner question. I am a writer first and a student of SEO second.

I want other sites to know how much traffic I am giving them through my articles. How can I get traffic from my article to show up as "Direct - mydomainname" instead of "Direct - none" in THEIR analytics? I have a UTM link builder program (utm.io), which I am learning to use but I'm not sure if that only works for MY analytics (to track outbound traffic) or if they would have to build their own links for inbound traffic. Or does it work for both?

Can someone confirm my UTM builder suspicion, or redirect me to the correct way to do this (if there even is one)? Thank you for even reading :)

submitted by /u/starlightworld
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/e2r1ap/make_your_site_show_in_others_analytics_direct/>

No comments:

Post a Comment