Thursday, November 28, 2019

I'd like to create a search engine that does these things. Is there something out there that I could use to do this with?

These are the things that I want it to do.

  1. Search within my industry only
  2. Eliminate links and sites from recruiters and certain sites
  3. Eliminate results from affiliates or pages containing affiliates links
  4. Be able to block certain pages manually.
  5. Possibly eliminate links altogether and so the engine just spits out an answer vs. a link and description

Any ideas on how I could implement this? IDK if there are extensions for word press, drupal or joomla to do this, but probably not so is there a open source software that could do this?

submitted by /u/1rub
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/e36g5t/id_like_to_create_a_search_engine_that_does_these/>

No comments:

Post a Comment