Monday, March 30, 2020

Finding a Technical SEO Job

Hey all,

I'm currently looking to make a sideways movement in my career to a more technical SEO focused position... I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on to where to look.

So far I've looked through nearly all the search results on Google and LinkedIn for "SEO" and "Technical SEO". I've only found 9 jobs that I seem qualified for and that interest me. Where can I find more opportunities? I know there are a ton of SEO jobs out there, so how do some of you all go about finding them?

I know that this is probably not the best time to make a move considering everything going on with COVID-19, but I'm severely underpaid right now (almost disgustingly underpaid) and I've been preparing to make a move so I need to make a move.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice

submitted by /u/tylerrouwhorst
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fs414m/finding_a_technical_seo_job/>

No comments:

Post a Comment