Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Should I write blog posts for my car detailing business?

Hi guys

Thank you for all the help with my previous SEO questions. It has helped me a ton.

Should I be writing more blog posts for my car detailing business?

My understanding is that blogs help gain organic backlinks, social shares, SME authority, etc.

But I'm not sure what kind of posts I should be writing about. I'm honestly not sure what topics my target audience would be interested in if they're interested at all.

I see on competitor sites it's common to have the following, these same competitors are the ones using blackhat link strategies, so I'm not sure if their content is actually engaging or is it just something to thicken the website for Google (perhaps this is also a valid reason to produce content even if users are not reading it):

- Easy steps to clean dashboard

- How to clean car carpets

- How to remove ink from leather seats

I open it and read the content, it's garbage and not written by a native English writer....

submitted by /u/mikehookipa
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fsoj0h/should_i_write_blog_posts_for_my_car_detailing/>

No comments:

Post a Comment