Saturday, March 28, 2020

GMB Social Profiles Question

Greetings. I have a local business with an optimized wordpress website and associated google my business profile that performs well for our niche.

Everything is exactly the way it should be except that the google my business profile will not include our instagram profile. It lists our facebook, twitter and youtube but i cant for the life of me get it to list our instagram.

I have all the relevant schema which of course is now deprecated but my only thought is perhaps the activity/post number is too low?

I used to curate our profile and archive certain posts after a period of time which of course also kept our post count a little low. Sub 200.

I'm trying a new strategy now and that is to just post and try to increase the post count as that is the only thing i havent tried. All relevant information is the same across all social profiles and local citations so this is my last hope.

Anybody have any thoughts on this? Why google my business profile is having a hard time pulling in the instagram profile?

submitted by /u/makos1212
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fqjf8o/gmb_social_profiles_question/>

No comments:

Post a Comment