Monday, March 30, 2020

Page rankings and updates

I was getting a view here and there on a post so I updated it. Now it ranks a lot higher and gets views everyday at least 2-5. It updated quick because it already had some kind of authority I'm assuming but for my other page, for example it knocked it down from the bottom of page two to the top of page 3 but did not change the title, yet. I'm pretty confident now in making adjustments and doing better with seo obviously based off my first edit. Is it a bad thing that it got knocked down? seems like it's putting it on hold. Bing updated it and now I'm on the top of page 2. Bottom of page 1 would be better but oh well can't complain if I start getting a view here and there, thanks.

submitted by /u/2PacfromCuba
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fs2a4k/page_rankings_and_updates/>

No comments:

Post a Comment