Saturday, March 28, 2020

My newly published blog post is dropping in rankings

I posted a blog post a week ago and it keeps dropping in rankings. It appeared first on page 2 then jumped to page 3 and now it's on page 4 of Google!
I stopped blogging for a few months due to several reasons and this is the second post I publish after that break.

This is the first post I write for monetization purposes and I used a lot of Gutenberg blocks in it for the sake of making the comparison between products clearer.
The post is optimized for on-page SEO. Similar posts of mine are ranking on page one of Google.
Thoughts?

submitted by /u/JadD9699
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fqipvn/my_newly_published_blog_post_is_dropping_in/>

No comments:

Post a Comment