Monday, March 30, 2020

Video link building

Hey, I posted earlier about a method I'd like to try out and now I've got some time to do so I'll explain it in more detail.

Link building has always been difficult or expensive. This method isn't about paying big prices or creating huge content that might get links.

Basically, find a number of bloggers in your niche (will probably be more effective with medium DA or relatively new blogs). When you have a list of bloggers, look through their posts to see if you can find any that can be improved by adding a video description. If the posts don't have some kind of video already, this will apply to most of them.

Then, when you have a post in mind, reach out to the blogger to offer to create a video for them which summarises the post - explain that it's theirs to put on the page and Youtube, Facebook.

If they accept, either make the video if you have the software or the skills, or find a video editor on Fiverr to do it.

Once it's done and they're happy with it, simply ask them to drop a thank you with a link back to your site and see if there's any room to manoevre in terms of being able to drop a link elsewhere and to a certain page instead.

Most bloggers receive so many generic emails in a day - I think this method can be a great way to differentiate and look more personal.

I've not been involved with SEO for a while as I concentrate on local advertising - which includes editing videos, but the one time I did this it worked really well.

I know a lot of people struggle with their link building, and because of the current climate I am happy to try this for some of you. As it's still a risk I'll only charge once the link is placed and we're all happy.

If any of you would like to give this a try yourselves, keep me posted on how it works.

submitted by /u/exeterhub
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/frp7yu/video_link_building/>

No comments:

Post a Comment