Sunday, March 29, 2020

How does SE Ranking compare to something like Moz?

I'm just starting out in freelance web design and have my first three clients (Been so busy after starting the business last month that I haven't even had time to finish my own web design website yet). I know basics on SEO and would like to offer some reasonably priced but effective services for my clients after their websites go live. They're all small businesses with very few or no competitive keywords, so I feel that even at this stage this is something I could offer in their industries.

I have the free trial for both Moz and SE Ranking. I prefer Moz, but purely for financial reasons at this point in my career, I'm leaning to SE Ranking. $100 a month for Moz or something else like herefs is just too much for me to afford at the moment.

Would I be shooting myself in the foot by going with something like SE Ranking? Are there better, similarly priced resources?

submitted by /u/aedum1111
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fr5iaw/how_does_se_ranking_compare_to_something_like_moz/>

No comments:

Post a Comment