Sunday, March 29, 2020

GSC "clicks" vs GA "google / organic"

A local business I'm just starting to work with gave me access to their analytics to look at and one thing I noticed immediately:

I looked at the last 6 months of data and saw that under "source/medium" > "google / organic" they have 6,800 users representing 5,500 users.

I looked a the the GSC data for the same time period and they have reported 22 "clicks" over 6 months. There's no way that's right.

I know that GA and GSC don't always sync up but that is the biggest discrepancy I have ever seen. Is there a common cause and/or fix for this type of problem?

submitted by /u/bigjerm616
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/frbgj8/gsc_clicks_vs_ga_google_organic/>

No comments:

Post a Comment