Saturday, March 28, 2020

SEO gig

First and foremost, thank you for your time reading my post. I am complete rookie with websites, seo, etc so if this comes off as stupid, I apologize.

I have a wix website for my tile installation company in a rural area. I am looking to hire someone to 1. Get my business the little pin drop on google maps. I attempted this however they declined me because no signage. The thing is I dont want people coming to my house and knocking on my door I just would like them to be able to see that i live in the town and offer tile installation services. Secondly I would like to see my business show up on google if someone googles tile install and my town. Currently all the websites that show up do not work or atleast are not in my town and I know there are very few people that offer tile install services here but for the life of me I can't get my websites info up there.

submitted by /u/adet412
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fqpkro/seo_gig/>

No comments:

Post a Comment