Sunday, August 29, 2021

Articles & social media profiles ranking higher than my website.

Created a website 1 month ago. Purchased 4 articles to get some backlinks and created a Facebook, Instagram & YouTube.

The problem is that all these websites have pushed my website back to page 2. When you search this keyword It's just my website, social media & my articles.

The keyword I'm focusing on had no google search results before and It's just my domain name. I'm willing to pay whatever to get my website on 1st page. If anyone is able to help me out with this in a fast manner. Hit me up.

submitted by /u/Nibelung_
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pdxjew/articles_social_media_profiles_ranking_higher/>

No comments:

Post a Comment