Monday, August 30, 2021

Transferring Client Website Files

Hello community,

This is my first post and I apologize if I am in the wrong place. I am in the process of starting a digital marketing agency and I am trying to onboard my first client. Currently their website is hosted by a company that built their website. It looks as if it was built using HTML.

I would like to transfer the website’s content from the third party company’s server to another server so I have more control over any future issues and perform digital marketing services. How do I ensure that I can transfer the content without losing any files or content? Also, how should I go about storing client files and website backups?

The client does not have any login information or anything of the like. Honestly I’m a little lost on where to go from here and any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/deucefoe76
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pekwh5/transferring_client_website_files/>

No comments:

Post a Comment