Monday, August 30, 2021

Can I modify a keyword I am trying to target and still rank for that original keyword?

Hi all, I’m going to give an example of what I’m talking about.

I want to target a keyword “ mower won’t start” it gets a good amount of traffic and it is relatively an easy keyword.

So I go back to my blog and I put mower wont start as the tittle.

The problem is, that keyword is sort of.. (for a lack of a better word) not professional looking.

Instead I would like to add “ lawn mower won’t start”

Is it okay to add “lawn” to the mix?

Thanks for responses

submitted by /u/NOTVladimirPudding
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pehkhn/can_i_modify_a_keyword_i_am_trying_to_target_and/>

No comments:

Post a Comment