Saturday, August 28, 2021

Should I buy Longshot.Ai (Currently Lifetime Offer)? Need Honest Suggestion

Hey Everyone,

I am a blogger and freelance writer. Sometimes due to loads of writing work I feel burden and I can't complete everything on time. I also looking to write content fast for my own blog and update it everyday.

I have two options:

Either outsource my work or buy the AI content writing tool that helps me to get my job done fast.

I am interested in Longshot.ai tool. At the moment they are offering lifetime deal, 3 days left in deal.

I need your honest suggestions regarding this.

  1. Should I buy Longshot.ai lifetime deal?
  2. Is this tool good to use?
  3. I know conversion.ai is more better than longshot . ai but conversion . ai is bit expensive.
  4. So should I stay with conversion.ai (few days ago I joined it as a team member and it's a great tool) or go for longshot .ai?
submitted by /u/googulfans
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pdcjem/should_i_buy_longshotai_currently_lifetime_offer/>

No comments:

Post a Comment