Saturday, August 28, 2021

e-commerce: same product under different categories or make it unique?

I have started an e-commerce store, but I have a question about how to organize my products and my categories.

Let's say I have a sports store and I sell a pair of shoes which can be used for both tennis and indoor soccer. Is it ok to have to different URL's for the same product? Or should I make a different category on my website that contain shoes only, and use that URL for both the tennis and soccer shoes.

I hope you know what I mean. I just dont know if it's good to rank in Google if you have a product which is under 2 different categories on the website, it's duplicate content and thats bad, isn't it?

submitted by /u/niotokos
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pd6un0/ecommerce_same_product_under_different_categories/>

No comments:

Post a Comment