Sunday, August 29, 2021

Needing some information on SEO audits

Hi All,

A few months ago I started a website purely for fun and to try to learn a bit more about SEO. Figured I could read all I want but the best way to learn is to jump right into it. My website provides gaming content (guides, tutorials, etc.) so I feel it's a bit different than what I read a lot on (which seems to really be focused on ecommerce).

I know competition is quite fierce in this space so I started with games that weren't very popular and didn't have the major gaming outlets focus on. A few months in and I'm averaging around 400+ users a day but now kind of stumped and not sure what I should be putting my focus on and improving next.

At the moment I feel like I've got some strong domain authority in two games, but wanted to branch out to some other game titles. The problem is a lot of the titles I want to branch into have a lot of competition.

Long story short, I'm wondering if there's more I should be doing on my website in order to better compete against other websites. Again, I'm quite new to this so I'm sure there's a lot i've done wrong and could be improved.

Now onto the question: I'm looking to have a professional audit my website but not really sure where to begin looking for my specific niche and what the price range for this stuff usually is. I've looked on things like Fiverr but hesitant to pull the trigger on one of them. With my specific content, do I need to find someone that knows the gaming space or could any real SEO guru help regardless of the content my site is about? Any idea price range on what this audit would cost?

Appreciate any help in advance!

submitted by /u/DominateGamingTV
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pe5fjz/needing_some_information_on_seo_audits/>

No comments:

Post a Comment