Monday, August 30, 2021

Best tool for researching questions for an interview?

I have a Youtube channel and am branching out to interview style content.

I'm looking for the best tool to research the most commonly asked questions surrounding a topic or keyword, providing search volume and competitiveness of the questions.

I've been generally dissatisfied with the tools that I've tried so far:
- I use VidIQ but the keyword research focuses on short phrases and tags but not questions, same with TubeBuddy.
- I've trialed SEMRush and Ahrefs and see that they do provide keywords in the form of questions but I can't justify the subscription price as they are extensive SEO tools that would be overkill for my specific purpose of just researching questions.
- AlsoAsked site perpetually under maintenance. Is it dead?
- Answerthepublic spits out questions but provides no context around search volume and competetiveness

Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions.

submitted by /u/jettsunsett
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pey7oj/best_tool_for_researching_questions_for_an/>

No comments:

Post a Comment